Changes We've Made
- All missions are private. You will never be in the same room with other guests.
- Limited guest-staff interaction. Staff will still communicate with you as needed and be on-site in case any problems arise.
- Masks required in public spaces. All guests and staff are required to wear a mask while in a public space.
- Walk-ups are not allowed. If you’d like to book an experience, please first visit an Audubon ticket counter or purchase tickets online.
- Multiple hand-sanitizer stations will be around the experience. Please use them often.
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces in between groups with disinfectants recommended by the CDC.
What We Ask of You
Wear a mask.
Wearing a mask in all public areas is strictly enforced. If you forget a mask, a disposable one will be provided. No one will be allowed to enter without first putting on a mask.
Be on time.
In order to limit interaction between guests and to make sure we have enough time for enhanced sanitation procedures, we require that you be no more than 5 minutes early or 5 minutes late.
Arrive with your entire group.
Arrive with your entire group to ensure you never come into contact with other groups.
Contact us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Contact us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule your group or issue a refund.
* Please note we share a lobby and restrooms with Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
Welcome aboard the S.S. Audubon. Can you save sharks from extinction?